[Ocfs-users] Placement of redo log files on OCFS partitions

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Thu Dec 25 21:45:04 CST 2003

1.0.9-12 fixes a number of potential corruption bugs, which will not eb
recoverable and really screw up those datafiles.

yes redo and archive is fine.

however you do want to seperate them out on seperate filesystems of
course..  definitely keep your archive logs away on a filesystem from
everything else.