[Ocfs-users] Resizing partitions using OCFS?

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Mon Aug 25 11:31:17 CDT 2003

there is a resizeocfs but it's not shipped yet as part of the rpms
on linux you can't really change your volumes while a filesystem is
mounted on it anyways. and lvm is not really clustersafe.

we should probablty update the repository and get the latest ocfs code
in there so you can use resizeocfs, it's pretty harmless