[Ocfs-users] Support for oracle_home yet?

Mark Fasheh mark.fasheh at oracle.com
Mon Aug 11 14:05:30 CDT 2003

Just to be absolutely clear, here's an excerpt from our RHAS Best Practices
document:

  3. File Types Supported by OCFS

  At this time (version 1.0.9), OCFS only supports Oracle data files - this
  includes redo log files, archive log files, controlfiles and datafiles. OCFS
  also supports the Oracle Cluster Manager (OCM) shared quorum disk file and
  shared Server Configuration file (for svrctl). Support for shared Oracle
  Home installation is not currently supported, but expected in the latter
  part of 2003.

This may have been the web page you saw earlier.
	--Mark