[Ocfs-tools-devel] Patch for byteorder stuff

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Sat Aug 7 15:58:46 PDT 2004

I am definitely interested in the endian fix. That's real value...
something I was planning to do at some point.

Not too sure about the other considering we had standardized on __u32
kernel format from get go. But I really don't care this way or that.

BTW, does this endian fix cover debugfs too or only libocfs2?