[linux-sparc-users] why can't I connect to a SPARC Linux LDOM via IPv6?

Alexandre Chartre alexandre.chartre at oracle.com
Wed Oct 19 08:02:28 PDT 2016

With LDoms vnet on Linux, we have seen some packets being dropped in some cases.
The workaround was to turn tx-checksum-ip-generic off:

# ethtool -K eth0 tx-checksum-ip-generic off

The problem was due to Solaris vsw bug 22567785 (LDoms vswitch can drop
packets bound for physical NIC using LSO). This bug has been fixed in
Solaris.

alex.