[linux-sparc-devel] Roadmap for OL6 Package Exceptions

Neilson Eney neilson.eney at oracle.com
Tue Feb 9 14:53:28 PST 2016

Is there a roadmap or method to request packages that are part of the OL6 distribution but are not yet part of the Linux for SPARC distribution? For example the rcs package?

I’m evaluating this distribution as the base distribution for another Oracle product which uses Oracle Linux 6 as our base distribution. Before I attempt to start building these exceptions from source I’d be interested to hear if there is a roadmap for including additional packages?

Cheers,

Neilson

--
Neilson Eney

Principal Member of Technical Staff
Oracle Communications Global Business Unit
411 108th Ave NE #900
Bellevue, WA 98004-8419

neilson.eney at oracle.com <mailto:neilson.eney at oracle.com>