[linux-sparc-devel] Contributions.

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Sun Apr 24 14:57:36 PDT 2016

Hi,

> On 13 Apr 2016, at 7:00 AM, Antonio Ancho Barandiarán <aancho at e-kipper.com> wrote:
>
> Is the development of this port restricted to Oracle staff? Could someone out of Oracle cooperate in some way?

Co-operation in this port is best done via the upstream projects. For example, if you wanted to fix something in the kernel, we would encourage you to do so upstream and notify us via this mailing list so that we can review and pull those changes back into our codebase and build system.

Note that messages to this list are moderated for non-subscribers, so I'd recommend subscribing to the list so that your messages are not delayed in future.

Hope that helps,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496