[linux-sparc-devel] Multipath Tools

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Thu Nov 19 13:26:39 PST 2015

Hey,

> On 20 Nov 2015, at 8:11 AM, Jeremy Farrell <jeremy.farrell at oracle.com> wrote:
>
> I see that there is no Multipath Tools package (device-mapper-multipath*) in the ISO image; any estimate of when this will be available? The Release Notes mention "Multipathing on virtual disks" as an unsupported feature when installed in a guest domain, which appears to suggest that disk multipathing is supported in other situations.

Ok, I went to the build and release system and I see that the following two RPMs were submitted to our QA and release process today:

device-mapper-multipath-0.4.9-72.0.1.el6_5.2.sparc64.rpm
device-mapper-multipath-libs-0.4.9-72.0.1.el6_5.2.sparc64.rpm

Note that we're currently busy with release activities for Oracle Linux 7.2, so it may be a week or two before new SPARC packages can be tested and published.

Thanks,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496