[linux-sparc-devel] Oracle Linux <-> Fedora

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Fri Nov 13 09:52:53 PST 2015

A good number of SPARC code changes that were done are already upstream,
whether it's kernel, gcc, glibc, etc, there's good list of things that
still need to go upstream and they are being pushed or will be pushed as
well - the goal is to have everything that's changed that's relevant to
their corresponding upstream projects to get pushed.

Re: Fedora.. there's a lot of development work being done right now and
it is all a matter of having the people. We might help in the future -
right now the focus is getting the individual important libraries and
kernel up to current and we 'll go from there.