[Ksplice][Uptrack-announce] Oracle Ksplice System Improvements

Travis Jensen travis.jensen at oracle.com
Wed May 26 20:25:54 PDT 2021

Hello, Oracle Ksplice users,

Ksplice is improving its systems. Beginning June 1st and over the following few weeks, Ksplice will be moving its systems to Oracle Cloud, so we can provide faster responses to every request.

As we perform this migration, we may see temporary disruptions to the Ksplice system status web and API applications. We will ensure Ksplice kernel and userspace updates will always be available.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Ksplice support at < ksplice-support_ww at oracle.com<http://oracle.com>>.

Thank you for your continued support.

-Travis

--