[Ksplice][Uptrack-announce] Updated Oracle Ksplice web site

Ksplice Uptrack Team ksplice-support_ww at oracle.com
Fri Mar 20 15:11:42 PDT 2015

The Oracle Ksplice team is proud to announce the release of a newly
updated Ksplice website at http://ksplice.oracle.com/ (it is still
available at http://www.ksplice.com/). The updated website emphasizes
the important position Ksplice has protecting Oracle Linux with the
Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel.

Information on installing and using Ksplice Uptrack, including
documentation for the Ksplice Uptrack API and instructions for adding
Nagios monitoring, can be found at http://ksplice.oracle.com/uptrack.
To see what Ksplice updates are available for your kernel, you can
use the Ksplice Inspector at http://ksplice.oracle.com/inspector.

For our legacy customers, we continue to provide support for the same
range of kernels. We've gathered the relevant information together at
http://ksplice.oracle.com/legacy.

If you are interested in trying Oracle Ksplice, there are multiple
options, including a 30 day trial and the free Ksplice Desktop for
desktop users of Ubuntu and Fedora. Learn more at
http://ksplice.oracle.com/try.

Finally, if you have questions or concerns about the new web site,
send us an email at ksplice-support_ww at oracle.com.

Sincerely,

The Oracle Ksplice Team