[Ksplice][Uptrack-announce] Ksplice System Maintenance

Travis Jensen travis.jensen at oracle.com
Fri Jun 19 15:05:39 PDT 2015

All public Ksplice services will be down for essential maintenance on
June 24th beginning at 1:00pm EDT (17:00UTC) for up to six hours.

During this time, you will not be able to install or remove kernel
updates, access the systems status site, use the Ksplice API, or visit
the Ksplice home page. Up-to-date systems will continue to be
protected during the maintenance window.

In order to ensure your systems remain protected, if an urgent kernel
update is released, we may push the maintenance window back to later
in the day or we may reschedule the longer portions of the maintenance
to a later date.

If you have any questions about this maintenance period, Ksplice
support is available at ksplice-support_ww at oracle.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

The Oracle Ksplice Team