[Ksplice][Uptrack-announce] Action required: Ksplice Uptrack service IP address changes

Ksplice Support ksplice-support_ww at oracle.com
Mon Jul 2 08:59:35 PDT 2012

Hello,

Thank you for using Ksplice Uptrack.

Some of the machines supporting the Ksplice Uptrack service will be
changing IP addresses in the upcoming weeks.

If you have firewall rules or other hardcoded IP addresses related to
the Ksplice Uptrack service, please review the following migration
details and make any necessary networking adjustments by July 16th.

The pre-migrations IP addresses are:

209.114.50.93 www.ksplice.com
184.73.248.236  updates.ksplice.com
173.203.219.151 uptrack.api.ksplice.com

The post-migration IP addresses will be:

137.254.56.32 www.ksplice.com
137.254.56.34  uptrack.api.ksplice.com
137.254.56.35  updates.ksplice.com

This migration will happen on or after July 16th. If you have firewall
exceptions for the Ksplice Uptrack service, please add firewall
exceptions for the post-migration IP addresses by July 16th. We will
send a follow-up e-mail when the migration is complete and exceptions
for the pre-migration IP addresses can be removed.

We do not anticipate any service downtime associated with this migration.

Please let us know if you have any questions about this migration, or if
we can assist in any way with the transition.

Regards,
The Ksplice Uptrack team
ksplice-support_ww at oracle.com