[Uptrack-announce] Ksplice Uptrack for Jaunty now publicly available

Tim Abbott tabbott at ksplice.com
Thu Jun 25 12:31:03 PDT 2009

Today we released to the general public the Ksplice Uptrack service for
Ubuntu Jaunty that you have been testing.  At the same time we released a
new design for our website (http://www.ksplice.com/), as well as a new
graphical installer that only a few of you have seen.

A note on upgrading -- you should be able to upgrade to the new release by
running "aptitude dist-upgrade" on your machines running Ksplice Uptrack.
If you want to try the new graphical installer, however, you will need to
first uninstall Ksplice Uptrack ("aptitude remove uptrack" should be
sufficient).

Thanks once again for participating in the beta release of Ksplice Uptrack
for Ubuntu Jaunty -- your feedback was incredibly helpful while preparing
this release.

	-Tim Abbott