[graalvm-dev] Mandrel versioning scheme

Foivos Zakkak fzakkak at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 06:25:22 PDT 2020

Hi all,

As we are approaching the end of the month the Mandrel team would like
to push out a new release and would appreciate your input on the
versioning scheme before that.

If we don't hear back soon we will probably proceed with the most safe
approach of using 20.1.0.1 as the version number for this release.

Thanks,
Foivos