[Firewire-users] firewire rpms

JP jatinder.pal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 22:06:05 PDT 2007

hi Jim

U can get the kernel matching FireWire module from
1. Oracle Technet Supplied FireWire
Modules<http://oss.oracle.com/projects/firewire/files/RedHat/RHEL4/>

For OCFS you may need to download The latest kernel module from
2. http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/files/
and the tools from
3. http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2-tools/files/.

Can u tell me the system and firewire configuration u r using.

Regards,
JP