[Firewire-users] Trouble with 2 concurrent logins

Diane Petersen diane_petersen at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 14:43:28 CDT 2005

Thanks for the reply, I still don't understand why this configuration
doesn't work when I see alot of articles on the internet relating to
installing Oracle RAC with firewire connections to drives with the 911
chipset disk.

Could it be my ieee1394 controller cards? I purchased ones with a VIA
chipset, but maybe it's not the right one? I'm going to purchase new
cards from a mfg that is on the specified list from the document on
Oracle's OTN website this weekend and try again, that will at least
rule out that problem...I think...

Please let me know if anyone has any other thoughts or ideas. Thanks!
Diane