[Firewire-users] Oracle RAC on RHEL3 or WBEL3

Vedal, Ramesh, IG Rvedal641 at worldsavings.com
Wed Feb 18 09:52:51 CST 2004

I did buy a western digital firewire disk and ieee 1394 adaptec firewire cards for about 300$. I could connect to firewire disk using any node but unfortunately was not supporting mutiuser.  I was told the sbp device that I purchased was not supporting mutiuser. We completed the tests using NFS instead of firewire for tests,

My suggestion test the device before the warrany ends. Best of luck.

Ramesh