[Firewire-devel] Module for kernel 2.4.22-1.2129.ntplsmp (Fedora Core 1a) ?

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Sat Mar 6 13:37:05 CST 2004

not really - we don't want to have to maintain a whole bunch of different kernels,
because if we have to bild ocfs also it's a nightmare and this is not a
project we have a lot of time for. so we re sticking to something like
the rhel3 kernel and maybe as they update we will update their kernel

especially since it can also beapplied to an FC install