[DTrace-devel] Dtrace example fails for RDBMS-dev hosts

Ravi Thammaiah ravi.thammaiah at oracle.com
Tue Jun 30 16:44:40 PDT 2020

Hello,

We used to have a working version of dtrace now it does not work anymore.

# uname -a
Linux den03cem 4.1.12-124.38.1.el7uek.x86_64 #2 SMP Wed Apr 8 10:04:33 PDT 2020 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# yum info dtrace-utils-devel
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, ulninfo, versionlock
Installed Packages
Name        : dtrace-utils-devel
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 1.0.0