[DTrace-devel] Dtrace on Linux Port

Paul Dagnelie pcd at delphix.com
Mon Mar 5 12:24:39 PST 2018

Hey Nick, I generated the debug output and gzipped it up!
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__drive.google.com_file_d_1zr0xNSFA22pQEVqvC24tJ-5FQ0OhJKu2qV_view&d=DwIBaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=TH500uwHRHLHqjhgluCyxMsbZEewvpf7ynuq0G-WrEk&m=n0yBNiulEtBTUZMVxIcvavSAdcSc-HE_hliEGfRcgjI&s=KbgQHZ1gibEfXB108OTZYoX44dWacn6o3VPvWknFQo0&e= Let
me know if there's any other debugging info I can provide that would help.

--
Paul Dagnelie