[DTrace-devel] DTrace repos are on GitHub

Elena Zannoni elena.zannoni at oracle.com
Tue Apr 17 12:50:58 PDT 2018

We are pleased to announce that the code for dtrace-utils and
libdtrace-ctf is now available on GitHub at the following URLs:
https://github.com/oracle/dtrace-utils
and
https://github.com/oracle/libdtrace-ctf

The GitHub Repositories also contain tarballs of the above in the
"Releases" areas:
https://github.com/oracle/dtrace-utils/releases
https://github.com/oracle/libdtrace-ctf/releases

We will update these repositories often with our work in progress.

The corresponding dtrace kernel changes can be found in two forms.
Integrated with the Oracle Linux UEK kernel at
https://github.com/oracle/linux-uek
Integrated with recent mainline Linux kernels at
https://oss.oracle.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=dtrace-linux-kernel.git;a=summary

Feel free to contact us with any questions at: