a quick update

Zach Brown zach.brown at oracle.com
Mon Jun 9 14:37:10 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I just got back from two weeks of travel which had me talking about and
attending meetings on BTRFS.  During the BTRFS meetings we talked a bit
about CRFS which lead to a set of features which I think we'll try to
have for an alpha.  I updated the oss project page to reflect that list.
 I'm happy to hear what people think about it.

  http://oss.oracle.com/projects/crfs/

So I'll be spending the coming weeks working on getting these things
implemented.  First I have to finish up on the pending patch to add
basic cache coherence between clients.

- z