[Btrfs-devel] reversing the effects of mkfs.btrfs?

Peter Teoh htmldeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:44:07 PDT 2008

Thank you Chris.

I did a fsck.ext3 but no help either, as the number of "y" I must
enter is so large and never ending (for a simple 50X1M files, 200M
partition), that I eventually have to use the automatic "yes" to all
question to complete the fsck.

And lots of files are found in the lost+found directory, but none
match the initial pattern I have created.

THanks for the tip, shall try further.

--
Regards,
Peter Teoh