[Btrfs-devel] btrfs hanged on repeated dd

Chris Mason chris.mason at oracle.com
Mon Apr 21 13:49:46 PDT 2008

On Saturday 19 April 2008, Peter Teoh wrote:
> I ran the simple program:
>
> #!/bin/bash
> dd if=/dev/urandom of=ooooo
>
> First time ok.   THen ctrl-c, and restart again, and immediately it
> result in the following trace to the screen:

Based on the debug output, this looks like the btrfs-unstable tree?  Please
try to include details on which versions were used when the problem happened.

> space info full 1

This one should be fixed in the current btrfs-unstable trees.  You're using a
relatively small device, and I only added support for that to btrfs-unstable
late last week.

Thanks for trying things out ;)

-chris