[Btrfs-devel] Reply-to address not set for mailing list.

Frank Groeneveld frankgroeneveld at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 06:22:08 PDT 2007

Hi,

I don't know who set up this mailing list, but it would be very
useful to setup a reply-to address for all messages sent to the
mailing list. I've seen it happen more than once, that people just
click reply and the message is only sent to the original poster,
meaning that it doesn't show up on the mailing list.
Most mailing lists are configured in a way, that the reply-to address
is set to the mailinglist address, so that you can just hit reply in
your mail application.

Thanks in advance,
Frank Groeneveld