[Berkeley DB Announce] Patch Relelase: Berkeley DB 5.1.25

Announcements related to the Berkeley DB product family. bdb at oss.oracle.com
Thu Feb 3 11:01:42 PST 2011

Berkeley DB 5.1.25

http://www.oracle.com/us/products/database/berkeley-db/index.html

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/berkeleydb/overview/storage-160885.html

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/berkeleydb/overview/sql-160887.html

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/berkeleydb/overview/high-availability-099050.html

Berkeley DB 5.1.25 is a patch release consists of many important fixes. We strongly recommend that users of the 5.1.x upgrade to this release.

The complete list of changes is in the change log page.

http://download.oracle.com/otndocs/products/berkeleydb/html/changelog_5_1.html

Product documentation can be found at:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E17076_02/html/toc.htm

Download the source code including the pre-compiled JAR, complete documentation, and the entire test suite as a single package.

http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-5.1.25.zip

http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-5.1.25.tar.gz

Common questions are addressed in our FAQ that you can find here:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/berkeleydb/db-faq-095848.html

Then join OTN and participate in the Berkeley DB Support Forum discussions. Our engineering and support staff are highly active on these forums, if you have questions please ask them there first.

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=271 - General Questions

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=272 - High Availability Questions

For further information, or questions about licensing and sales, please contact us at:

mailto:berkeleydb-info_us at oracle.com

Thank you for your support of Berkeley DB.

-greg

Greg Burd | Senior Product Manager | Oracle Berkeley DB