[Berkeley DB Announce] Berkeley DB 5.0.32 - Patch Release

Announcements related to the Berkeley DB product family. bdb at oss.oracle.com
Thu Nov 18 09:49:24 PST 2010

Berkeley DB 5.0.32 is a patch release consisting of fixes for a number of issues. We strongly recommend that users of the 5.0.x version upgrade to this release.

Berkeley DB 5.0.32
    http://www.oracle.com/us/products/database/berkeley-db/index.html
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/berkeleydb/overview/index.html
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/berkeleydb/overview/index-085366.html

A complete list of fixes are in the change log:
    http://download.oracle.com/otndocs/products/berkeleydb/html/berkeleyDB-5032changelog.html

Download the source code.
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/berkeleydb/downloads/index-082944.html
    http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-5.0.32.tar.gz
    http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-5.0.32.zip
    http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-5.0.32.msi
    http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-5.0.32.NC.tar.gz
    http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-5.0.32.NC.zip

Then join OTN and participate in the Berkeley DB Support Forum discussions. Our engineering and support staff are highly active on these forums, if you have questions please ask them there first.
    http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=271 or for replication/HA related issues
    http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=272

For further information, or questions about licensing and sales of Berkeley DB, please contact us at:
    mailto:berkeleydb-info_us at oracle.com

Thank you for your support of Berkeley DB.

-greg

Greg Burd | Product Manager | Oracle Berkeley DB