[Berkeley DB Announce] Berkeley DB XML 2.3.10

bdb at oss.oracle.com bdb at oss.oracle.com
Fri Feb 9 09:17:20 PST 2007

Oracle is pleased to announce:

           Berkeley DB XML 2.3.10

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/berkeley-db/xml/index.html

Berkeley DB XML 2.3.10 is a patch release addressing issues found in
2.3.8.  We strongly recommend that users of 2.3.8 upgrade to this version.

Read the change log and release notes for a detailed list of changes in
this release.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/berkeley-db/xml/change-log.html
http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/berkeley-db/xml/relnotes.html

Download the source code along with complete documentation and our
entire test suite at:

      http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/dbxml-2.3.10.tar.gz
      http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/dbxml-2.3.10.zip
      http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/dbxml-2.3.10.msi

For further information, please contact us at
mailto:berkeleydb-info_us at oracle.com

Join OTN today and participate in the Berkeley DB XML Support Forum and
discussions.

      http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=271

Thank you for your support of Berkeley DB XML,

regards,

-greg

Gregory Burd                                     greg.burd at oracle.com
Product Manager, Berkeley DB/JE/XML              Oracle Corporation