[Berkeley DB Announce] Berkeley DB Java Edition 3.2.68 - Patch release

bdb at oss.oracle.com bdb at oss.oracle.com
Thu Dec 27 08:05:44 PST 2007

Berkeley DB Java Edition 3.2.68
   http://www.oracle.com/database/berkeley-db/
   http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/berkeley-db/
   http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/berkeley-db/je/

Berkeley DB Java Edition 3.2.68 is a patch release consisting of fixes
for a number of significant issues.  We strongly recommend that users
of the 3.2.x version upgrade to this release.  The complete list of
changes can also be found in the change log page.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/berkeley-db/je/changeLog.html

Product documentation can be found at:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/berkeley-db/je/

Download the source code including the pre-compiled JAR, complete
documentation, and the entire test suite as a single package.

   http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/je-3.2.68.zip
   http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/je-3.2.68.tar.gz

Scanning through our frequently asked questions (FAQs) is a good idea if
you are new to JE (or even if you're an expert).  Please take a minute to
review them here:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/berkeley-db/faq/je_faq.html

Then join OTN and participate in the Berkeley DB JE Support Forum
discussions.  Our engineering and support staff are highly active on
these forums, if you have questions please ask them there first.

   http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=273

For further information, or questions about licensing and sales of JE,
please contact us at:

   mailto:berkeleydb-info_us at oracle.com

Thank you for your support of Berkeley DB Java Edition.

regards,

-greg

Gregory Burd                                     greg.burd at oracle.com
Product Manager, Berkeley DB/JE/XML              Oracle Corporation