[Berkeley DB Announce] Berkeley DB Java Edition 3.2.23 - New patch release

bdb at oss.oracle.com bdb at oss.oracle.com
Thu Apr 12 04:12:28 PDT 2007

Berkeley DB Java Edition 3.2.23
http://www.sleepycat.com/products/bdbje.html

Berkeley DB Java Edition 3.2.23 is a patch release with a two important
fixes.  A potential, although highly unlikely, data corruption bug has
been fixed in this release. We recommend that all users of 3.2.21
upgrade to 3.2.23. Due to this issue, 3.2.21 is no longer available for
download.  For a complete list of changes in this release please review
the change log.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/berkeley-db/je/files/je3223_changelog.html

Download the source code and pre-compiled JAR along with complete
documentation and our entire test suite at:

http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/je-3.2.23.zip
http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/je-3.2.23.tar.gz

For further information, please contact us at:

mailto:berkeleydb-info_us at oracle.com

Join OTN today and participate in the Berkeley DB Java Edition Support
Forum and discussions.

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=273

Thank you for your support of Berkeley DB Java Edition.

regards,

-greg

Gregory Burd                                     greg.burd at oracle.com
Product Manager, Berkeley DB/JE/XML              Oracle Corporation