[Berkeley DB Announce] Berkeley DB Java Edition 3.2

bdb at oss.oracle.com bdb at oss.oracle.com
Mon Dec 11 06:39:28 PST 2006

Oracle is pleased to announce:

           Berkeley DB Java Edition 3.2
           http://www.sleepycat.com/products/bdbje.html

Berkeley DB Java Edition 3.2 is a patch release with a number of
important fixes, a few new features, and some performance enhancements.
  The log file on-disk format has changed.  We recommend that all users
of 3.1 upgrade to 3.2.  For a complete list of changes in this release
please review the change log.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/berkeley-db/je/changeLog.html

Download the source code and pre-compiled JAR along with complete
documentation and our entire test suite at:

      http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/je-3.2.13.zip
      http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/je-3.2.13.tar.gz

For further information, please contact us at
mailto:berkeleydb-info_us at oracle.com

Join OTN today and participate in the Berkeley DB Java Edition Support
Forum and discussions.

      http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=273

Thank you for your support of Berkeley DB Java Edition.

regards,

-greg

Gregory Burd                                     greg.burd at oracle.com
Product Manager, Berkeley DB/JE/XML              Oracle Corporation